New Alfra HandLifter TMH66
The new Alfra TMH66 HandLifter is the single most versatile safety tool you will buy this year. This newly patented Magnetic Technology allows for the greatest safety, with hundreds of uses around the shop in all phases of your work
The New Alfra TMH66 is the lightest weight, most powerful Hand Lifting Magnet ever produced. Easily capable of lifting the full OSHA Approved load with up a 10X factor of safety!
This incredible new HandLifter is built in Germany, and the technology was developed and patented in Denver, CO. Maglogix Invented the world’s first Multi-Pole Switchable Magnet featuring:
- Exceptional holding force on the thinnest metals
- Incredible holding fore with limited contact and airgaps
- Incredibly lightweight and compact
- Very easy and safe one-handed operation
- Able to weld very close with arc deflection
- Hardened steel base
- TiN coated for exceptional life
- Versatile enough to have a hundred uses around any shop!
This new technology is now available in a family of tools to make everything you do in metalworking Safer, Faster and Easier. Turn two man jobs into One Man Jobs!
See the new family of Alfra / Maglogix Magnetic products in the Alfra Booth N2906.
We manufacture a broad range of products, for example: sheet metal punching machines, busbar cutting-bending and punching devices, Din Rail cutting units, stationary punching machines, metal punching tools and machines, metal core drilling machines, HSS and TCT core drills, metal-saws, band-saws, circular-saws and deburring technology.
For more, visit www.alfra.us.