Expansion for Threading Inserts and Round Shank Holders
Tungaloy Corporation is expanding its DuoJustCut line to include threading inserts and round shank holders to further its position in small part machining industries.
DuoJustCut can now line up threading inserts for front as well as back turning operations, incorporating a highly rigid clamping method to prevent insert from moving during high feed machining. One type of threading insert and three types of parting-off inserts are now available for use in a single holder. This, along with the new round shank toolholder lines will facilitate tooling in the Swiss machine market.
- Unique insert clamping system ensures insert rigidity even in high feed machining.
- Insert geometries are optimized for threading in front or back turning operations.
- One holder can be used in either parting-off or threading operations: no need to use two different holders.
- Round shank holders are now available as standard.
- Even if the first cutting edge is fractured, the other cutting edge can be used thanks to its unique insert clamping method.
- SH725, the new PVD grade, for added tool life.
About Tungaloy Corporation
Tungaloy is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of carbide cutting tools, friction materials, wear resistant items, and civil engineering products. Headquartered in Japan, we provide our products to customers all over the world in automobile, construction, aerospace, medical, power generation, infrastructure, and heavy industries. Continuous improvement of production technologies, combined with large investments in research and development, allows us to offer high-quality products that help manufacturing companies in a wide variety of industries increase their productivity.
For more information, visit www.tungaloy.com