ENM’s series PT12 features two 6-digit, 7 segment LCD displays, channel two is self-programmable. The service LED light informs the operator when the preset value setting is reached. The accumulated hours are stored on powerless, non-volatile data backup using CMOS EEPROM technology, where small space and reliable instruments are required with memory that does not rely on a battery. Hour meter module displays hour glass and decimal point. This model is ideal for maintenance applications.
- Allows customer to preset total hours and replace a failed meter without loss of total elapsed time
- Key lock feature to prevent unauthorized access to meter’s reset and programming functions
- Non-volatile memory (no battery)
- High reliability
- Totally sealed IP67
- Fits std round 2-inch panel openings
- Low operating current
- Wide operating voltage and temperature range
- Interlock input (the reset and preset input are disabled)
- Relay and LED output
- Self-programmable or factory set
- 10 pins connector wire harness with locking feature
- Solid State Electronics
- Quartz Crystal
- Made in the U.S.A.
About ENM Company
ENM Company extends its roots back to 1957 when it first began importing counters to the United States from a company in Enfield, England called English Numbering Machines. Today, ENM is its own corporation, manufacturing its vast array of counters, hour meters, adapters and digital products right here in Chicago, Illinois.
ENM is proud to have a product line that covers almost any counting or timing application. With ENM as a supplier, you will have the highest quality , quickest delivery, and the expertise of over 60 years of experience as an OEM supplier of counters and hour meters on your side. Their website describes standard ENM counting and timing devices that are popularly specified for original equipment applications. This does not represent all ENM products or variations. If you do not see what you are looking for, ask for it!