QComp to Showcase Robotic Handling Solutions at ATX and MD&M Show, Minneapolis, MN Sept 21-22, 2016
QComp will be showcasing its assembly, case packing, robotic material handling, and palletizing solutions to advanced manufacturing professionals interested in automation at the ATX and MD&M Show booth # 735 September 21 & 22. Come experience industrial automation’s cutting-edge technology!
Stop by the booth and check out ABB’s amazing YuMi, the first truly collaborative dual-armed robot, designed for a world in which humans and robots work together. See first hand what YuMi can do for your assembly, picking, and packing process.
The Automation Technology Expo (ATX) and the Medical Design and Manufacturing (MD&M) show features over 600 exhibiting companies and more than 5,000 advanced manufacturing attendees. Come and get inspired, see the latest innovations, and check out our custom automation solutions.
YuMi Collaborative Robot:
Intentionally designed to resemble its human counterparts to be friendly and non-threatening, the YuMi robot features a compact, dual-arm body which requires no more space than a human workstation.
YuMi harnesses the enormous potential of human-robot collaboration in small parts assembly. YuMi offers manufacturers a transformational new solution, the dual arm robot purpose-built for the small parts space: inherently safe, extremely accurate.
- First truly collaborative robot solution.
- Safe by design.
- Work close with humans.
- Size of human torso.
- Built-in controller.
- 14 axis of motion.
- Easy to deploy program.
- Camera based vision options.
- Inspection & vision guided assembly.
- Small parts assembly. Packaging of small goods.
- QComp Assembly, Machine Tending Solutions: Assemble, Pick, Place, & Palletizing
QComp specializes in designing and building advanced robotic packaging, material handling systems, and automation line integration for multiple industries.
QComp can handle your difficult to pack products. We provide gentle, consistent handling to maintain your products integrity and protect its packaging.
- Quick change over.
- Single point guide rail adjustments.
- Quick change tooling.
- Quick change funnel guides.
- Safe. Meets highest RIA and ANSI standards.
- Economical way to automate manual packing.
- Gentle handling of products. Consistent and provides inspection and data collection.
- Built on a common frame for easy Install and start up.
- Pre-engineered solution for fast ROI.
About QComp Technologies, Inc.
QComp Technologies, founded in 1990, is an automation systems integrator specializing in material handling automation solutions. QComp has designed and installed hundreds of robot based automation systems throughout the United States.
For more information, visit www.qcomptech.com.