Aerospace, Automotive and Additive Manufacturing Industries Utilize Ipsen Furnaces to Meet Diverse and Complex Needs
Over the past month, Ipsen has shipped four furnaces and one upgrade for use in a variety of applications and industries. These shipments included three TITAN® vacuum furnaces that shipped within a span of two weeks; a horizontal MetalMaster® vacuum furnace; and a custom furnace upgrade:
- The TITAN H6 with 2-bar absolute pressure was shipped to a U.S. manufacturer, where it will be used to process parts for the Additive Manufacturing industry.
- The TITAN H6 with 2-bar absolute pressure was shipped for use in the Aerospace industry – a market where Ipsen and its equipment have a strong reputation and presence.
- The TITAN H4 with 2-bar absolute pressure was shipped to California and will be used to process parts for the Aerospace industry.
- The horizontal MetalMaster with a 48” x 72” x 48” (1,220 mm x 1,830 mm x 1,220 mm) graphite work zone was shipped to Alabama, where it will be used to process parts for the Automotive industry.
- The custom furnace upgrade was shipped to Georgia for a company in the Aerospace industry, and it will allow them to enhance their furnace performance and ensure continued, high-quality results.
From customized furnaces to customized retrofits and upgrades, Ipsen can support diverse industry needs and requirements, as well as support customers’ needs through all stages of the furnace’s life cycles – whether it is facilitating on-site installations, providing expert training and start-up assistance or delivering responsive field support and spare parts.
In addition, with custom-tailored hot zones, controls and mechanical upgrades and retrofits for both vacuum and atmosphere furnaces, Ipsen is able to deliver solutions that expand customers’ capabilities, increase their flexibility and extend the life of their equipment. Ipsen’s engineers can also help adjust, modify and upgrade customers’ equipment and controls to achieve peak performance and minimize downtime.