Gehring Announces 2017 Honing Conference & Workshops
New technologies in honing, coatings, coolants, 3D measurement and digital factory solutions to be presented by panel of industry experts; registration now open
Gehring L.P. has announced plans for its 2017 Honing Conference and Workshops event, to be held on May 10-11, 2017 in Plymouth, Michigan. The conference and workshops will bring together experts from the global industry to discuss and propose solutions to advanced manufacturing challenges in surface finish applications.
Currently, these presentation titles and workshops are confirmed:
- Gehring L.P. and Gehring Technologies GmbH, Michael Schaefer and Dr. Wolfram Lohse, “Advanced Honing Technologies Presentations”
- Oerlikon Metco AG, Wohlen, Dr. Peter Ernst, “Surface Enhancement with Thermal Spray Coatings”
- NanoFocus, Dr. Christian M. Wichern, “3D Surface Measurement of Cylinder Bore and Liners – Advantages and Challenges”
- Quaker Chemical, Frank A. Robinson Jr., “Chemistry and Functions of Honing and Coolant Applications”
- Gehring Technologies GmbH, Marcell Wardin, “Form Honing Cylinder Bores – from Development to Mass Production”
- Gehring Technologies GmbH, Dr. Wolfram Lohse, “Digital Solutions at Gehring”
- Siemens Digital Factory, Dr. Stephan Ihmels, “Mindsphere Application in Large Scale Automotive Production Scenarios”
Who should attend: Process and manufacturing engineering personnel responsible for surface finish in automotive, hydraulics, aerospace & defense part applications, Plant Managers, Engineering Managers, R&D personnel.
To register or request further information- please contact Kate McIntosh email@example.com or call 734-855-7371