(Click HERE to see machine data sheet for full specifications)
• 2.5 HP, 220V, 10A, single-phase motor.
• 14″ Swing over bed, 813⁄16” swing over cross slide, and 40″ distance between centers.
• D1-5 camlock spindle with MT#6 taper, 2.01″ (51mm) bore, and 8 speeds from 70–2000 RPM.
• Outboard spindle “spider” support with 4 brass-tipped bolts.
• X- and Z-axis DRO, quick-change spindle speed and enclosed gearbox controls, built-in coolant system, LED worklight, and foot brake with motor shut-off switch.
• Tailstock can be locked down with a torque wrench for precise alignment of centers.
• Weighs approximately 1300 lbs.
The Model G0824 is available for an introductory price of $5395 (reg. $6900) and is covered by a one-year warranty.
For more information call 1-800-523-4777 or visit www.grizzly.com.