The “Custom” in our name means we can manufacture those timing pulleys and gears that have the special features you need. Custom Machine and Tool Co., Inc. has been customizing motion control and power transmission components since 1964. To compliment your component and make it easier for you, CMT will assemble bushings, bearings, and auxiliary parts in a wide variety of configurations.
Custom Machine & Tool Co., Inc. specializes in precision custom timing pulleys and keyless locking devices
Custom Machine and Tool Co., Inc.’s product offering contains all types of popular precision timing pulley tooth designs including:
- Trapezoidal Profiles: 40 DP (.0816″), MXL (.080″), XL (.200″), L (.375″) and H (.500″)
- HTD metric curvilinear profiles: 3MM, 5MM, 8MM, 14MM
- Gates PowerGrip® GT®2 (PGGT) Profiles: 2MM, 3MM, 5MM, 8MM
- Goodyear SuperTorquePd®: 3MM, 5MM, 8MM
- Gates Poly Chain® GT®2 (PGGT): 8MM
- Metric Profiles: T2.5, T5, T10, T20
- AT Metric Profiles: AT3, AT5, AT10, AT20
- Gears up to AGMA Quality 8, 8-64 DP, .5-2 MOD
- Various Sprockets – #25 to #60 Chain
- V-Ribbed Pulleys: IP 26 Sections – H, J, K, L
CMT provides custom and industry standard precision timing pulleys, with or without the Concentric Maxi Torque bushing, in all industry-standard belt widths. Zero backlash option also available.
The Concentric Maxi Torque – patented keyless hub-to-shaft connection system
Custom Machine and Tool Co., Inc. developed the revolutionary hub-to-shaft connection device, the Concentric Maxi Torque (CMT), which allows for precise component positioning and tight runout control on demanding applications, while at the same time being simple to install and remove without shaft damage.
Our keyless hub-to-shaft connection device has superior features and benefits compared to other connection systems such as keyways, pins, set screws, clamp collars, and other tapered shaft locking devices.
Send us your drawing for a prompt quote.