Cortec® is greeting the MRO (maintenance, repair, operation) market with a freshly updated brochure on EcoClean®/EcoSpray™ corrosion control and maintenance products. These resources attack the toughest maintenance duties with respect for the environment. EcoClean®/EcoSpray™ products contain
- No aerosols
- No propellants
- No 1,1,1 trichloroethan
- No ozone-depleting CFCs
The majority are non-flammable and non-hazardous for transport, providing safer storage and shipping options than traditional spray products.
When possible, EcoSpray™ and EcoClean® products are formulated with ingredients rated for their biodegradability and non-polluting characteristics, minimizing waste disposal. EcoSpray™ and EcoClean® products have been formulated to improve safety for the consumer as well as the environment. The products do not contain 1,1,1, trichloroethane, methylene chloride, or chlorinated solvents.
EcoClean®/EcoSpray™ Maintenance Options
The new EcoClean®/EcoSpray™ brochure provides a brief description of what each product does and where it can be applied. Options cover a range of cleaners, rust removers, rust preventatives, and more for a variety of excellent maintenance and corrosion protection tools:
- EcoSpray™ VpCI®-238: An electronic cleaner that can be sprayed on electrical and electronic contacts to protect them from corrosion
- EcoSpray™ VpCI®-416: A heavy-duty water-based alkaline cleaner and degreaser that offers unique flash corrosion protection when removing heavy deposits from machinery, sheet metal, and other parts
- EcoSpray™ VpCI®-325: A multi-purpose, ready-to-use vegetable oil/solvent-based liquid that loosens rusty parts and leaves a tenacious water displacing film for lubrication and protection of sheet metals, wire, pipes, flanges, and machined parts
- EcoSpray™ VpCI®-389: An indoor/outdoor water-based rust-proofing coating for iron, steel, and other ferrous metal parts that serves as an environmentally friendly replacement to oil-based products
- EcoClean® VpCI®-423: An environmentally-friendly biodegradable organic rust remover that contains 91% USDA Certified Biobased Content
- EcoClean® VpCI®-433: A smooth flowing graffiti removal gel that does not contain methylene chloride, ketones, chromates, phenols, chlorinated solvents, methanol, toluene, or acetone and protects against flash corrosion
- EcoClean® Silver and Gold Cleaner: An excellent cleaner for safely and effectively removing oxides, grease, oils, and other contamination from silver and gold
These practical products offer all-around maintenance options for corrosion protection, lubrication, cleaning, rust removal, and rust blocking without the use of aerosol propellants, methylene chloride, and chlorinated solvents. They are excellent fast acting and dependable additions to your MRO toolbox!
EcoClean® and EcoSpray™ products are packaged in convenient 16 ounce (453 g) bottles or tubs and are also available in other packaging options cross-referenced in the brochure.
About Cortec® Corporation
Cortec® Corporation is the global leader in innovative, environmentally responsible VpCI® and MCI® corrosion control technologies for Packaging, Metalworking, Construction, Electronics, Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, and other industries. Our relentless dedication to sustainability, quality, service, and support is unmatched in the industry. Headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, Cortec® manufactures over 400 products distributed worldwide. ISO 9001, ISO 14001:2004, & ISO 17025 Certified. Cortec Website: http://www.cortecvci.com Phone: 1-800-426-7832 FAX: (651) 429-1122