c3controls, a leading manufacturer of industrial control products, is launching an upgraded line of IEC Pilot Devices, with the new Series GT directly replacing the 22mm IEC Pilot Devices – Series B products. The c3controls IEC pilot device line features pilot lights, push buttons, selector switches, and E-Stops, with a wide range of variations and options available within each product group. All new Series GT products are completely cross-compatible with the discontinued Series B products, all while keeping the same mounting and assembly dimensions and specifications, as well as part numbers and list prices.
The design enhancements include a more robust operator bracket, a new 4X chrome-plated bezel option, modernized aesthetics, increased color vibrancy on push button caps, and reinforced internal components on all selector switches. c3 pilot devices are used in a wide range of applications and industries such as HVAC, steel mills, water/wastewater, packaging, switchgear, burners and boilers, metal fabrication, amusement rides, ski lifts, and most any other equipment or machine that is controlled electrically.
“We are excited to introduce the new IEC pilot devices as they are a true blend of c3controls founder Glenn Taylor’s original mission to provide premium performance without the premium price and current CEO Geoff Taylor’s mission to be the best electrical controls business on the planet,” said Aaron Veness, c3 product engineer. “We listened to feedback from our customers, and made both aesthetic and performance enhancements that provide machine builders and end users world class products built with the ultimate in craftsmanship.”
More detail on the Series GT product enhancements:
- The one-piece bracket design offers a more secure contact-block-to-operator connection, simplifying installation and providing end users further confidence that the devices are built to last.
- As an option to the standard polyester bezel, the chrome-plated bezel provides the durability and corrosive resistance needed for Type 4X applications, including those outdoors and in harsh environments.
- The modernized aesthetics and increased color vibrancy match the appearance of today’s modern equipment, and a smoothened profile increases space to more flexibly customize product markings on the pushbutton operators.
- The reinforced selector switch components add strength and redundancy fail-safes to protect against misuse of the product.
Like all c3controls products, the new 22mm IEC Pilot Devices – Series GT come with:
- A limited lifetime warranty: c3 guarantees that all products will be free of defects in material, workmanship and design for the lifetime of the product.
- A 90-day money back guarantee: If a customer is not completely satisfied with the performance or quality of any product, c3 will replace the product or provide a full refund within 90 days of the invoice date – no questions asked.
- Guaranteed same-day shipping: Any standard catalog item ordered by 6:00 pm ET is guaranteed to ship same-day. All orders over $49 include FREE Ground Shipping.
Since 1976 c3controls has provided OEMs and electrical equipment builders a comprehensive portfolio of industrial control products that meet the most demanding applications. By maintaining strict control over the development and manufacturing of all products, c3 is able to provide customers extraordinary value through unmatched quality, competitive pricing, same-day shipping, and a lifetime product warranty. This integrated approach, coupled with a direct sales model, fosters a degree of customer intimacy and innovation that leads the industry.