IMTS Network, a digital content platform from IMTS – The International Manufacturing Technology Show, has won four Gold and ten Silver Awards in the 2020 NYX Awards, an international awards competition for creative professionals that featured 1,616 entries from 33 countries.
The IMTS Network won awards in the Broadcast/Television category for its live events and original programming during September 14 – 18. During that week, more than a dozen different series premiered, featuring powerful ideas for productivity and inspiring stories from the women and men who shape the future of manufacturing. Programming is available on-demand at IMTS.com/network.
“IMTS Network is a community-based storytelling venture that connects the entire spectrum of people within the manufacturing technology industry by providing a platform for them to share their stories. We are thrilled that the NYX Video Awards recognized the success in our new endeavor,” says Peter Eelman, Vice President & CXO at AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology, which owns and produces IMTS.
The NYX Marcom and NYX Video Awards are an international awards competition open to all marketing communications and videography professionals whose creative expertise and proficiency are both celebrated and recognized.
“We are proud of all the amazing individuals, agencies and companies who joined the NYX Awards this year,” says Kenjo Ong, CEO of the International Awards Associate (IAA). “This win by IMTS Network is not just a testament to their unbridled talent, but one that will inspire many for years to come.”
Award entries were judged by a group of marketing communications and videography professionals from 16 countries from large and small agencies based on the creative proficiency and the messages behind each visual concept. Among the submissions, familiar global brands included Heineken USA, Ferrari, BMW, Audi, Player One Trailers, Canon Singapore, Ericson Group Inc, Adidas, Dell EMC, Unilever, Lexus, Western Digital and AARP.
IMTS Network won the following 2020 NYX Awards:
- Outside the Shop: Season 2 – Manufacturing
- Profiles in Manufacturing: Nicole Wolter – Documentary
- Profiles in Manufacturing: Nicole Wolter – Manufacturing
- Road Trippin’ with Steve – Manufacturing
- IMTS Network Week – Event
- IMTS Network Week – Manufacturing
- IMTS Network Week – News
- Outside the Shop: Season 2 – Multi-level Marketing
- Outside the Shop: Season 2 – Public Interest/Awareness
- Outside the Shop: Season 2 – Science & Technology
- Outside the Shop: Season 2 – Series
- Profiles in Manufacturing: Nicole Wolter (Adam Gambrel, Producer/Editor) – Editing
- Road Trippin’ with Steve – Science & Technology
- Road Trippin’ with Steve – Web Series
IMTS Network will officially launch in 2021.