Ipsen USA Responds to Diverse Market Demand and Maintains Strong Aftermarket support with Ipsen Customer Service in Q2 2017
Shipping 15 atmosphere and vacuum furnaces last quarter, Ipsen USA continues to provide diverse, effective heat-treating solutions and strong aftermarket support with Ipsen Customer Service to customers around the world. This equipment was sent to China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Saudi Arabia and the United States – all in support of the Aerospace, Commercial Heat Treating and MIM industries.
The shipments included:
- Two large, vertical (bottom-loading) MetalMaster® vacuum furnaces, each with a 120” (3 m) diameter work zone and 10,000-pound (4,500 kg) load capacity.
- Five standard TITAN® vacuum furnaces complete with PdMetrics® (Ipsen’s cloud-based predictive maintenance platform that provides real-time diagnostics, text alerts and peace of mind).
- Debind and sinter vacuum furnaces for the MIM industry.
- ATLAS integral quench atmosphere furnace, which was delivered six weeks after order placement.
- Several sophisticated, custom-built vacuum furnaces that will process parts for the Aerospace industry.
Several customers also took advantage of the ICS (Ipsen Customer Service) Team’s aftermarket support offerings, ordering spare parts kits to help keep the furnace running smoothly. Ipsen’s global ICS Team provides comprehensive, ongoing support throughout the equipment’s life span for any brand of furnace. This includes facilitating system installations, as well as providing startup assistance, expert training, spare parts and maintenance programs.
You can learn more about the extensive support and training they offer through the Ipsen Customer Service at www.IpsenUSA.com/ICS. For immediate technical support, to order parts, schedule service and more, call the Aftermarket Support Helpline at 1-844-Go-Ipsen (1-844-464-7736).
Ipsen designs and manufactures industrial vacuum and atmosphere heat-treating systems, supervisory controls systems and predictive maintenance software platforms for a wide variety of industries, including Aerospace, Automotive, Commercial Heat Treating, Energy and Medical. With an extensive network of global locations and partnerships in America, Europe and Asia, along with representation in 34 countries, we continue to provide expert-driven solutions that strengthen heat treatment throughout the world.