Tormach, Inc., the industry’s leading supplier of affordable, compact CNC machines, will display numerous machine tools at the upcoming FABTECH 2019 show in Chicago, being held from November 11-14 at McCormick Place.
The company’s newest CNC Mill, the 1100MX, will be featured. The new MX series are servo-driven versions of the company’s best-selling two mills, the 1100M and 770M, which were introduced in 2018. The new MX series of machines feature an added encoder to the spindle for rigid tapping, a BT-30 spindle, and servos for the X, Y, and Z axes. The servos provide much faster performance with maximum speeds up to 10,000 rpm and feed rates as much as 2.5-3x faster than the M series machines.
The 1100MX on display at Tormach’s booth will include the company’s upgraded PathPilot® Operator Control Console. When combined with PathPilot, which provides users with numerous premium features as standard, these machines provide the highest performance and most cost-effective machining solutions on the market today.
In addition to the 1100MX CNC Mill, Tormach will also feature the following machinery at FABTECH:
- PCNC 440 mill: the company’s benchtop mill that fits all-around capability in a small and affordable package;
- 15L Slant-PRO® lathe: a CNC slant-bed lathe designed for prototyping and light production;
- PSG 612 grinder with belt sander attachment: a compact, 2-axis automatic personal surface grinder for the small metal shop;
- AF50 Autofeed Bandsaw; a programmable, affordable, automatic bandsaw priced under $5,500;
- xsTECH Router: a new desktop router that is ready-to-run out of the box to cut wood, plastics, and ceramics, and engrave aluminum, brass, and other light metals.
- PathPilot HUB: a new, cloud-based, full-featured option for programming PathPilot remotely, away from your machines;
- and, a new CNC product to be unveiled.
“We are excited to be exhibiting at FABTECH and to be showing with our largest display of machinery ever at this show,” said Lori Morrison Bufalo, Marketing Director at Tormach. “We have a lot of budget-friendly machinery and technology to present to the industry.”
Located in Waunakee, Wisconsin USA, Tormach Inc. is dedicated to providing exceptionally engineered products, technical support, and customer service at the lowest possible cost. Our focus is to help our customers realize goals in CNC by providing tools and resources to help transform concepts into real products.
Whether you are involved in research and development, education, short run production, or simply an entrepreneur with an idea, Tormach small CNC products will allow you to make what you need easier, quicker, and more affordably.