Baker Engineering, LLC., a subsidiary of Waséyabek Development Company, is an engineering, design, and manufacturing resource for industry and the military. As a full-service component part manufacturer, Baker specializes in prototyping and short-to-mid run part production (CNC milling and turning), as well as testing of components and assemblies.
For years, Baker Engineering has been a development resource to the racing industry and the U.S. military. We design, build, and test new parts and technologies. Now, we offer that same level of precision, engineering expertise, and sophisticated manufacturing capabilities to other industries.
- AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Tribally Owned Entity
- Plating and Coating Source Available
- 4 Swiss Turning Machines
- 4 Vertical CNC Mills
- 1 Dual Spindle CNC Lathe
- 5-Axis Milling
Milling Tolerances +/- 0.0008″
- 7-Axis Turning
Turning Tolerances +/- 0.0002″
- Quality Lab Featuring Nikon CMM, Optical Comparator, SPC, Surface Finish & More
- In-house CNC Programming & Validation Software
- Engineering and Design featuring Creo Design CAD Software
- Reverse Engineering
- Animation capabilities for kinematic assemblies Assessment, Modeling & Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) with Thermal Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamic Analysis (CFD) by ANSYS/Fluent
- Finishing Contacts: Precision Grind, Heat Treat, E-coat, Powder Coat, Anodize & More.
FABRICATION, ASSEMBLY & TESTING
- Mig & Tig welding operations Sheet metal fabrication Prototypes
- Assembly- simple to complex Test rig design & fabrication Quality inspection fixtures & jigs